The 'Tree' as I see it

 Here are the Family Trees as I see them at the moment. Don't be surprised if they change in the future. Hopefully only additions to them will make them change and I do not find myself deleting anyone.





If any one is wondering, I have included Usuf as the eldest son of Mahomed and Bibi. I have now seen publications that confirm the previously aforementioned U.Alarakia to be Usuf. It is likely that his life unravelled somewhat after working in China and became the 'lunatic' mentioned in the 1938 Indian Government report. 

I have not included the girl Zahara as I still have not established who her parents were.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                       

 


 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahomed Sewjee Alarakia

Update

Great Great Grandfather Sewjee